1. Case Preparation– Review and interpret financial statements, perform calculations, prepare preliminary recommendations for a financial plan, asset allocation and run hypothetical illustrations.
2. Client Information Gathering for Future Clients and Existing Client Reviews – Gather materials needed for introductory meetings and assist in preliminary data gathering when needed.
3. Case Analysis – Review and interpret financial statements and perform numerical calculations, prepare preliminary recommendations for financial plan, investment selection and asset allocations, and run hypothetical illustrations and retirement income projections. This will be more heavily dependent on meeting with C category clients.
4. Case Implementation – Deliver financial planning and investment management services
5. Business Development – Follow-up on client introductions and new business opportunities.
6. Client Service – Proactively and reactively manage and resolve certain client problems and service matters; initiate calls to clients on a regular basis to review their planning and check for any status changes, as well as offer for formal reviews as applicable.
7. Additional Tasks:
a. Listen to conference calls and communicate
b. Wholesaler Liaison
c. Special Client Projects and Tasks
d. Client trading (as needed)
CFP or Enrolled CFP Program is preferable
Finance, Accounting or Business Majors are preferred but not required
Excellent computer skills, especially Excel and CRM's
Great communication skills
Team player and self-starter with initiative
Investment and insurance knowledge is a plus
Additional Salary Information: Depending on experience, a base salary will be determined. In addition, production and revenue based incentive package