We're seeking a financial statement auditor with strong general ledger familiarity. Candidate will be responsible for investigating and identifying corporate unclaimed property obligations.
Attractive base compensation with upside tied to performance. To succeed in this role, strong forensic skills are critical. The ideal candidate will be an effective individual performer as well as have the ability to recruit and manage a high performance team.
- 10-15 years experience in public auditing or internal auditing
- Experience with a large healthcare insurers and/or large hospital companies (payors) a plus
- Curious, self-starting, and willing to learn
- CPA (external GL) or CIA preferred
- Able to work from NYC office
- Unclaimed property auditing experience is not required
Verus Financial uses artificial intelligence and sophisticated data matching technologies to help states increase collections and identify improper payments.
Founded in 2007, Verus has recovered over $7 billion in underreported funds for 48 states and their citizens. By combining advanced technical capabilities with legal, forensic and operational expertise, we offer unique auditing and data analytic services that enhance the financial profile of our state clients. For more information, please visit www.verusfinancial.com.
Additional Salary Information: performance based bonus